Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy new year! Big changes for us!

The last few months have gone by like a flash! In December we had Camilo's cleft palate surgery (which was a success - and a future blog post), a rough recovery, a brain scan, and then the holidays were upon us!  All that AND Camilo has started daycare! It has been a paperwork nightmare to get him matriculated (think Terry Gilliam's Brazil) but after an extended adjustment period Camilo "goes to school" monday thru friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm. I think he really enjoys his time there and I'm very happy that he gets to socialize with more kids. I'm not wild about all of their rules, the germ load in our house, or the hours, but you can't beat the price- FREE!

Camilo hasn't been too quick to get on board with giving himself his own bottle while sitting still at a table...


So here it is, the daycare christmas pageant! A solemn event, which I took very seriously in my holiest of holy costume designs...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best costume, hands down! The chunky baby cow was a close second ;)

About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, Region V, Chile