Sunday, August 4, 2013

Beto

I realized today that I had abandoned blogging right when Eomer died. I guess it took me awhile to feel like "celebrating" small and large family events when we were missing such a critical member of our family! But such things get better with time and I can't think of a better way to get back on the horse than to introduce our NEWEST family member, Beto. He's a boxer-Italian mastiff mix and although he's still in the throes of crazy puppy-dom, he's a sweetheart and we all love him dearly.

He was so teeny tiny when we took him home!

He was shy his first few days home and just scooted around Camilo's feet under his walker.
Since day one, Camilo has loved those stinky puppy kisses!
Now almost 3 months old, and looking pretty guilty after he was unable to hold it all night long in his crate. Yesterday was his first BBQ and I'm thinking maybe he had one rib bone too many!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, Region V, Chile