Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eomer's funk

I think Eomer has just realized that we're here for good and that the past two weeks were not just a little vacation from the new home in Idaho. I've been leaving Eo behind at the station more and more so in his subtle way, Eomer is protesting the situation. As you can see here, he was only willing to put ONE paw in his bed. What a pouty baby!
I think he also misses his regular handouts and eating not only his food, but Chunk's, Ozzie's, Winstons, etc. I think the diet Eomer is on is also pissing him off. So this where I found his favorite toy perched... waiting expectantly over an empty food bowl! Today, however, one of the other dogs showed Eomer how to dig into rabbit dens, so I think that will cheer him up quite a bit...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, Region V, Chile