Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Finally got around to backing up old pictures...

These are some fun pictures from the past few months or so that I just never got around to posting or writing about, but just HAD to share! They're in no particular order...

18 de Septiembre at the ECIM party.

Mmmmm...beer!

1 year wedding anniversary: lunch at the vineyard we got hitched at! 

Family night out in ViƱa del Mar!

Camilo's first lady friend, Emilia. She's very flirtatious!

Camilo helped Emilia unwrap a baby cellphone on her first birthday - I LOVE their shared "Oh my god!" moment as they simultaneously realize that this is clearly the MOST AWESOME TOY OF ALL TIME!!!!
Halloween!

Camilo's first Santa picture - he didn't love it, but at least he didn't cry!

He LOVES the water!

Grumpy face.

Best. T-Shirt. Ever.

Some light gardening with Beto.

Camilo strapped into my office chair with my [now retired!] pumping bra.

Daddy and Camilo played with mommy's eyeliner pencil!

Camilo's sunglasses that his has sadly outgrown. What a goof!

Napping in his new bug-jar baby quilt that Aunty Megan made for him.

Pouting at the beach because I wouldn't let him eat the cigarette butts he found in the sand.

1 comment:

dickey shinen said...

He is just so damn cute in every picture

About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, Region V, Chile