Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New York, New York

I didn't take many scenic pictures of New York, I just tried to capture silly moments over our two week visit to Pato, Paula, and Valentina. I had never been to NY before, and although I didn't fall head over heels in love with the city, I really REALLY liked it and would happy to go back anytime!

We found a special "exhibition" duck tape store on broadway - Joan was so excited!


On the steps of the Columbia University library - my little Ghostbusters moment.

I LOVED the natural history museum! So many dinosaurs and so much taxidermy!

Camilo loved the museum too, and we did our best to help him "participate" with as many skeletons as possible.

Camilo did a lot hard core napping with all of our running around the city. And he was rarely without his new hermit crab from F.A.O. Schwartz!

We got to see the Dodgers trounce the Mets!

We ended up spending a few days near Chinatown... here's Camilo checking out the small birdies for sale in a local park.

I thought that since Camilo loved the stuffed animals at the Natural History Museum, the Central Park Zoo would be a huge hit, but NO - Camilo had this look on his face the WHOLE TIME! He didn't cry, but was soooo serious!

But it's all smiles while chomping broccoli in a busy chinese restaurant!

All dressed up for Pato and Paula's wedding!

Valentina, the newly-weds, and us - those Escobar men clean up pretty well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to see a miracle while you were there.

dickey shinen said...

I loved the pictures, especially serious Camilo at the zoo and his outfit for the wedding.

dickey shinen said...

I loved the pictures, especially serious Camilo at the zoo and his outfit for the wedding.

dickey shinen said...

and of course Joan with all the beautiful duck tape

About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, Region V, Chile