Friday, February 8, 2013

Lunch at Crater

Whenever we are down in Pucon or Villarrica (the volcano district of Chile), we HAVE to stop by our favorite artesenal brewery: Crater. We always have a good time, drink great beers and have yummy german food, but our visits aren't usually quite so eventful as this last one!

First, a lovely wheat beer and a golden ale on a hot summer afternoon...
Then spatzle and sausage - YUM!
Then, "Oh SHIT! I dropped my wedding ring through the slats of the patio!"
"I can see it! I think I can get it!"
With a borrowed piece of wire from the waitress and a little bit of patience...
...the ring is recovered!
So we celebrated with more beer! YAY!!!
And we finished the afternoon off with a go around on the swings!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, Region V, Chile